Monitor agency performance through the use of interactive tools and online reports.
Annual reports are prepared by several boards, commissions, and independent agencies. The reports highlight goals and objectives, accomplishments, and overall performance. In some cases, the annual reports provide financial data and accounting. The Office of the City Administrator monitors the annual reports and works closely with each independent agency, board, and commission to meet their respective missions and objectives.
- Children Youth Investment Trust Corporation
- DC Water
- Events DC
- Housing Authority, District of Columbia
- Lottery and Charitable Games Control Board, District of Columbia
- People’s Counsel, Office of the
- Police Complaints, Office of
- Public Charter School Board, District of Columbia
- Public Service Commission
- Retirement Board, District of Columbia
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority