NOTICE OF COMMUNITY HEARINGS
The Public Service Commission’s review process for the Triennial Plan incorporates a series of public hearings to inform residents, businesses, and other stakeholders of the electric service improvements defined for the DC power line undergrounding initiative. Through public hearings, the Public Service Commission also seeks input on the Pepco and District Department of Transportation (DDOT) joint application (Triennial Plan), which presents the project implementation strategy for undergrounding targeted feeders for 2015 - 2017. Public hearings were convened in Wards 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8, which are the targeted areas for undergrounding the feeders most prone to outages. Three additional public hearings were held at the Public Service Commission's headquarters (downtown) to expand the outreach to District communities and stakeholders.
DDOT/PEPCO PUBLIC HEARING PRESENTATIONS
- Public Service Commission Headquarters: July 21, 2014
- Ward 3 Community Meeting: July 22, 2014
- Ward 4 Community Meeting: July 23, 2014
- Ward 5 Community Meeting: July 24, 2014
- Ward 8 Community Meeting: July 28, 2014
- Ward 7 Community Meeting: July 29, 2014
- Public Service Commission Headquarters: July 29, 2014
- Public Service Commission Headquarters: September 9, 2014
UPCOMING PUBLIC HEARINGS
- There are no upcoming public hearings at this time.